WELCOME TO KEY CARE & SUPPORT
Key Care & Support are looking for Part-time Customer Services/Bookings Coordinators to work in our Llanfairfechan office in North Wales.
- Part time (6-16) hours per week
- Evenings and Weekends
- 2 -3 shifts per week
Complex Care Support Worker
We are currently looking to recruit a female personal care assistant for our client. The role involves caring for a young adult with Complex needs.
- Very competitive rates of pay (enhanced weekend rates)
- Training and development opportunites
- Flexible hours to suit you
We are looking for a competent Recruitment Consultant to join the Key Care & Support team at our Lancashire branch.
- Excellent pay (£18k – £22k DOE). Become part of a successful and ever growing Healthcare Company where you can further develop your skills and experience.
We are constantly recruiting high-calibre Healthcare Assistants throughout the UK
We are always recruiting Support Workers in the UK. To work with people with learning difficulties, and Children’s Support Workers.
We are recruiting Registered General Nurses from all specialities and backgrounds. However, we also have high demands for staff with specific skills by clients across the UK.
We are constantly seeking experienced Carers to work in residential care homes in the UK. We also recruit people with a passion for care, but have no relevant experience.