Key Care and Support are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to take the lead in developing the existing business in North Wales and extending into Merseyside.
As a Recruitment Consultant/Business Developer, it will be your responsibility to recruit new candidates and attract/engage new clients.
You will be confident with an excellent telephone manner, approachable and able to engage clients and candidates effectively. You will be highly motivated and target driven with the ability to manage your own work and be in control. Above all else you will be passionate about creating a good candidate and client experience.
Skills and experience:
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant with proven track record in business development and staff management
- You will be a proficient and passionate business developer, ideally coming with a strong background in BD and comfortable targeting new clients in the Healthcare industry.
- Managing new accounts to a high standard, building and maintaining new relationships /cross selling candidates.
- Co-ordination and booking of shifts onto the in-house system.
- Pre-screening new applicants and conducting interviews with suitable candidates.
- Retention of staff, including appraisals and inductions.
- Hitting an agreed performance target.
- Working in collaboration with Management to drive development.
- Other office based tasks in line with day to day business needs.
We are looking for a confident, friendly and articulate individual who can work effectively and thoroughly under time constraints. You will have strong verbal and face to face customer service skills and be a great team player.