COMPLEX CARE SUPPORT WORKER – PRESTON
WHAT WE NEED
- At least 6 months years proven experience working within care
- A passion for providing quality care
- Confident and professional manner
- Able to provide a right to work document, 2 proofs of address and a proof of NI
WHAT WE OFFER
- Very competitive rates of pay (enhanced weekend rates)
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and shifts to suit you
- You will have a friendly, dedicated consultant who knows your requirements, allocating work to you each week
- PAYE scheme
- Refer a colleague bonus scheme
- Free uniform
Key Care & Support, the Nurse-owned Agency in the North West are this year celebrating 10 years supplying staff to various NHS Trusts across North West, North and South Wales, and preferred provider to many care homes and supported living organisations in your area.
We pride ourselves in offering our clients dedicated, flexible and caring staff who have a real passion for making a positive difference to someone’s day. If you go that extra mile and know you meet our high expectations then we want to hear from you. If suitable one of our friendly team will contact you to arrange an interview.