KEY CARE & SUPPORT – PRIVACY NOTICE
Key Care & Support uses personal and confidential information for a number of purposes related to business activity.
This Privacy Notice provides a summary of how we use your information. To ensure that we process your personal data fairly and lawfully we are required to inform you:
- Why we need your data
- How it will be used
- Who it will be shared with
This notice also explains what rights you have to control how we use your information. The law determines how organisations can use personal information. Key Care & Support processes personal data in relation to its own staff, work seekers and individual client contacts, therefore we are deemed a ‘data controller’ for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Key Care & Support recognises the importance of protecting personal and confidential information in all that we do and ensures that we meet our legal obligations in relation to the processing of data.
Key Care & Support collects information from you for lawful purposes in relation to administering the business activities. These purposes include:
- Recruitment and selection
- Compliance requirements
- Suitable work opportunities
- Accounting and payroll
- Audit and assessment purposes
- Accounting and payroll
- Training and Professional development
- Information and administration
- Consultancy services
Key Care & Support processes information to enable us to support you with seeking suitable employment, support our clients with temporary worker placements, maintaining our Accounts, record keeping and management of our employees.
Key Care & Support uses the following information
- Personal details provided on your application documentation
- Education, training and professional development records
- Employment history, references and updated CV information
- Identity documentation, DBS checks and right to work information
- Terms of business
- Accounting details such as payments processed, HMRC purposes, benefit claim requests
Key Care & Support processes information provided by temporary workers to manage their application for work. Information obtained will be kept in line with our specified Record retention procedures.
The information obtained will be used to ensure that:
- Our processes are effective with regards the recruitment of temporary workers
- We investigate any complaints or concerns
- We can seek appropriate work for our employees