SAVE THE CHILDREN – CHRISTMAS JUMPER DAY!
THIS IS HOW YOU CAN TAKE PART IN THE WOOLLY FUN!
1. WEAR YOUR CHRISTMAS JUMPER!Wear your Christmas Jumper on December the 14th! (If you can’t wear it on this day, then let us know which day you will be wearing yours). You will make a big difference for children around the world, so thank you again for joining in the woolly wonderful fun! There is a £25 Gift Voucher Prize for the staff member who wears the best Christmas Jumper!
2. DONATE TO SAVE THE CHILDRENDonate £2 to ‘SAVE THE CHILDREN’. The Key Care & Support team text code is TEAMKEYCARE. By simply texting this code to 70050, you can donate £2 to Save the Children. (*To qualify for the ‘Christmas Jumper Day Competition’ staff will need to confirm that they have sent the text to Save the Children and have donated £2).
3. TAKE PHOTOS!Snap a photo of yourself in your Christmas Jumper, or get someone to take your photo and send it in to us! You will be featured in our Christmas Jumper Gallery and be automatically entered into the ‘Best Christmas Jumper’ Competition, the winner selected wins £25 Gift Vouchers! So get involved and send us your photos through the link below…
SAVE THE CHILDREN
We’re raising vital funds to support children on the ground. Depending on the unique needs of children living in conflict, donations from the UK public are making sure that:
- Children have safe places to learn, play, and get psycho-social support so they can recover from their experiences.
- Children living in conflict can get critical medical care.
- Children can get vital food and vitamin supplies.
- Children suffering from malnutrition and severe dehydration can get treatment.
- We can immediately respond to disease outbreaks such as cholera and diphtheria, vaccinate children and promote safe hygiene to prevent diseases spreading.
- Children can get back in the classroom: we’re supporting existing schools, providing essential equipment, and establishing temporary learning spaces.