YOUR INTERVIEW WITH KEY CARE & SUPPORT
WHAT HAPPENS AT INTERVIEW?
WHAT IF I CAN'T ATTEND THE PLANNED INTERVIEW?
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO INTERVIEW?
Which Documents will Clinical Support Workers/Care Staff Need to Bring?
- Photographic Proof of identificationFor example Passport and driving licence.
- Two documents showing your current addressFor example, Utility bills/Council Tax Invoices etc). The dates of the documents need to be within the last 3 months so we can see this is your current address.
- Proof of National Insurance RegistrationFor example, National Insurance Card, an Inland Revenue document or recent payslip
- X2 passport-sized photographsOne for your ID badge and one for your file
- Any certificates of training and developmentFor example those obtained while working in a care setting. If you have undertaken any Mandatory Training, including Practical Moving and Handling, please bring these certificates if possible
- Online DBS CertificateIf you have an online DBS certificate, please bring this with you. If you do not have an online DBS, Key Care & Support will apply for one on your behalf
- Your bank detailsAccount number, sort code and address will be required for your payroll
- ReferencesWe often find that collecting References is the most time consuming element in the application process and you will be asked at interview, to verify that the references you provide are correct, including that they include a Manager at your current/most recent employer and that you have provided full contact details including professional email addresses. It is worthwhile letting the referees know beforehand that we will be in touch with them as a reference – this often helps to ensure they return them quickly.
- A refundable £60 Commitment fee is required for all Care staff*See below to find out why we ask for this
This is a normal Commitment to temporarily cover the cost of your Mandatory Training Day, Key Care & Support Uniform and ID Badge. If required, we also use this to process your DBS check certificate.
Key Care & Support incur costs from our training providers for Mandatory Training Day, supplying your uniform/badge and (if required) your DBS check. We only ask for the small amount of £60 to ensure that we do not loose out if we process all your application materials and pay for your Mandatory Training then you decide not to continue your application.
Unfortunately, we have, in the past, had Care staff wish to join us, benefited from our free training, uniform and (if required) DBS check, to then go on to another employment without working for us, taking advantage of the excellent opportunities that have been given them by Key Care & Support.
The £60 is a commitment from you that you will continue your application with us until we get you working.
Which Documents will Registered Nurses need to Bring?
- Statement of Entry with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Nursing Certificates
- NMC PIN Registration Card
- Relevant Advanced Training Services
- Proof of current Professional Indemnity Insurance