Children's Support Worker - Sale
Key Care & Support are recruiting an experienced support worker to care for a Teenager with Muscular Dystrophy. You will be supporting our client in the family home in Sale.
Your role would be offering full support to our client on Friday evenings.
Working hours: 4pm-10pm on a Friday evening.
Like a lot of teenagers, he is a keen gamer and would love the opportunity to spend time with another gamer on his PS4. Along with gaming, he also enjoys listening to pop music and enjoys Karaoke.
You would also be preparing his Evening meal, provide personal care, peg feeding *.
(*full training would be given ) and providing company for him throughout the evening.
Key Care & Support is the nurse owned agency of choice for nurses and support staff in the UK.
- We will offer you Hourly rates of £10.50- £21.00
- Flexibility and work local to you
- Variety of work opportunities and localities
- Free training with regular updates
- An excellent referral scheme where you can earn between £250-£500 (Terms apply).
Please apply online today if you have at least 6 months formal care experience and the right to live and work in the UK.